What are cookies?
What data is saved
React & Share saves a browser specific random-generated id as a first party cookie.
The following data can be associated with the cookie:
- Type of device and browser used
- Visited pages on the site
- Time spent on a page
- From which URL the user browsed to a page
- What reactions the user gave on a page
- Where the user shared a page
- What feedback the user left on a page
- Period of validity
React & Share saves cookies for 30 days after which they are automatically removed.
React & Share uses all data only for the client. Cookies are saved as first party cookies, i.e. they can only be used on client’s site and domain. Other third parties cannot utilize the cookies or any data associated with them. React & Share will not sell or distribute any data to third parties.